Saturday, 2 May 2015

This is love, definitely!

I don't watch Tv, don't listen to the radio, don't read newspapers/magazines and I am never aware of what's going on in the world. Sadly. It's a choice, of course. I know it's not good, is like living in a parallel universe: nothing wrong happens until I go on Facebook. :D
Anyway, last week I discovered this song on You tube. Can't remember what I clicked on and why, but I was so impressed by this incredible voice! Love her look, the video, the words, the melody. Everything. 


And I love this song/interpretation too. So much talent! 


French sounds so cool when these people sing!
Definitely LOVE! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).