Rejected Amazon reviews?


I am going to keep this simple.
I need good reviews, it's crucial to one's success, but I can't and won't even want to try to force someone to leave a few nice words to any of my books.

This is to tell you what to do just in case you decide to leave a review and gets rejected or blocked.
Some of my friends told me that it happened to them, so I asked Amazon why.
Why would they block a review?
I don't know really. They said that it's not common practice to reject or block a review as some people say.
However, I saw two reviews written by my friends that were rejected.
The customer service is brilliant, I always had a prompt and professional reply. However, the answer I got it's not what I expected and hoped for.
I told them that it's not fair to ask the person who took the time to write a few kind words to investigate. Nobody likes to write nowadays. I get it.

However, this is the only way. If your review gets rejected/block the only thing you can do is to access this  http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html and send them an email asking where is the problem. They will get back to you.

Unfortunately, even I find that very annoying. Such a waste of time and energy. If I was the reviewer I wouldn't do it, I must be honest. So I understand if you give up reviewing my work.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the intention. I know it wasn't easy.

May the universe be always on your side.

**
If you like reading follow me on Amazon.
If you bought any of my books, please, take 2 minutes to leave a short (or long) review. Be generous with the stars, I beg of you.
Thank you and see you soon, amazing human being.



Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post