I am an Author, not a Business Person

I am grateful for everything that happens in my life.

My previous post focused on frustration and disappointment. Because, as I said, I am not a saint.
I didn't like the fact I wrote it and published it though. It's done now. I won't take it down.

I am grateful for those who give without being asked. Usually, it's always the other way around. People only ask, expect and pretend. Not all those.

I am grateful for whoever understands my bursts of anger. Many are shocked that a loving person expresses her/his feelings in such a strong manner. Well... It's a lot to discuss on this topic. Very controversial.

I am grateful that my friends ignore my requests for help. I really am. Because that makes me look further and find many other solutions. In the end, they really aren't obliged to support me. It would be nice and appreciated though.
I alway thought that one should only count on himself/herself.
I have been doing this since I was born, but I lost my sight due to the huge investments in my books and not enough exposure.
I'll manage alone. Thank you to those who took action after reading my post. It was noticed.

I am grateful that some of professional are unprofessional because when I meet a reliable one, I can appreciate her/his awesomeness.

I stopped writing for a while. I focus on finding the right people to build new covers for my books and advertise them in any way possible in exchange for money.
I am an author, not a business person. I believe that everything except the writing should be put in the hands of those who know what they are doing.

I am investing all I have into following my dream. The day I close my eyes I'll know that I did my absolute best to make it happen.

The paperback of Half my Age Plus Seven is finally on. Now only on CreateSpace but in a few days, it will be everywhere.

***
If you appreciated it, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.
But most importantly, if you like reading follow me on Amazon and Goodreads.
If you bought any of my books, please, take two minutes to leave a short (or long) review. Be generous with the stars, I beg of you.
Thank you and see you soon, amazing human being.

I don't know who made this and where I've taken it from

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post