My novels make me emotional

I don't know you, but when I read the stories I write, I feel incredibly emotional.
No... I cry... big, big time. I sob like an abandoned child. It hurts so badly... unless it's a happy story. As the one I am correcting now.
The sequel of Half my Age Plus Seven. In complete opposition to the previous one.
If that was filled with belligerent actions and feelings, this is packed with love and joy. An absolute bliss to all people who believe in love.
A story of hope.

From what I heard, if a writer gets emotional to his/her fictional stories, it means they will transmit the same emotions to random readers.

My tales are exclusively for soulful humans. People who feel pain, bliss and hope. Not for robots with no heart and soul. Or brain.
I would love to sell loads of books and make a living from this, but the most important thing for me is to transmit emotions to my readers.
I follow the rule: "Don't write anything you wouldn't like reading." I love all the stories I publish. There are a few I am not satisfied with, but they are on my hard disk waiting for a rewrite.
I won't spread the work I am not proud of.

So, read my tales, human. And leave a review generous in stars. I put my heart and soul into them. The words could be just a few. The stars have a stronger impact.
"What goes around, comes around." Maybe not right away, but at some point, you will receive what you give. Make no mistake.

***
If you appreciated it, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.
But most importantly, if you like reading follow me on Amazon.
If you bought any of my books, please, take two minutes to leave a short (or long) review. Be generous with the stars, I beg of you.
Thank you and see you soon, amazing human being. 

Image from Pixabay

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post