Happy 2017! May all your dreams come true!


My dear readers,

2016 wasn't a great year for many people I care about. For many months I watched them struggle, cry and curse the day in which they were born. It broke my heart because I knew exactly how were they feeling. I wished I was able to take their pain away, but I don't have this power.
I prayed and hoped they will come out alive, possible in one peace. Some of them made it and are out of danger, but there are others who still have many battles to fight.

In this last day of this not so happy year, my thoughts go to the people who many times feel and are tempted to give up: I have witnessed many miracles in this Universe, I beg you, please, don't let go. You can do it! I believe in you.


I have my battles, you have yours.
Nobody is alone, don't pull the curtains, light a candle instead, watch its dancing flames on the wall and dream. Because "If you can dream it, you can do it!" (Walt Disney). It's hard, but Never give up.

The bellow image is the what I see every time I am in my room (except the white writing which I added it using a program).
These are my resolutions, how many do you have?


It looks childish and ridiculous, right? I couldn't agree more, but it gives me strength and determination when the vicissitudes of life make me forget that I CAN DO IT!

I wish a FABULOUS 2017! May all your dreams come true.


I can't thank you enough for all your support. I will pray for every each of you this night. 
God bless!


If you appreciated, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.
Thank you for your visit. See you soon, amazing human being.

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post