Are you a Creative Person? A Writer, Poet in need of a followership?


Update 2023
Sadly, I can no longer help with promoting you, my fellow writer. 
I am really sorry that my offer is not valid anymore. 
Good luck! 

If the answer is "Yes, I am that, I am," then know you are in luck.
I can help you to get the recognition you deserve.
I have opened new blogs, especially for people like you. People who work hard to pursue a dream and to make something worth having (seeing, hearing, reading).

No matter what you do, it is extremely difficult to stand out nowadays. 

You could be the next Renoir, Balzac or Mozart but people wouldn't even know you exist without huge exposure. Massive promotion campaigns.
You don't need to travel to do that.
The Internet is an extremely powerful tool.
In 5 seconds, the entire world could find out about you.

But you need to take action. You need promotion, advertising, and marketing.

I know you're a creative person, not a business one. I wasn't either.
I am an author, you know. Writing is my life.
My head is filled with countless stories.
I sacrifice everything to fulfil a dream I never dared to dream before.

I am here to help you get out for anonymity.

Three of my new blogs in the languages I am fluent in are at your disposal right this moment:

Contact me to publish articles, guest posts, interviews, and ads about you and your work.
Show that you care. Prove that you believe in what you're doing. 
Don't waste another second. Time is running out and somebody else might take what belongs to you.
Somebody who doesn't deserve it (maybe), but that somebody is ambitious and determined.
Qualities are a MUST in this century.

You work hard and you are talented. Your work is valuable and useful but you need to show it to the world.
People need to talk and read about you. They need to see pictures of your work.
You have to be everywhere.

Trust me with this. One day you'll realise what a smart move this was.

I will do my best for your name to be known.

I wish you the best of luck!



 

Thank you so much for your visit. 

Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon? 

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

Credit pictures
Some are from Pixabay, and some others from PNGtree

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post