Changing takes time

I know loads of people I care about are struggling with various things in life. Some have bigger issues than others.
I have been trying for months to help a person I care about.
I told him about my journey into the depths of despondency. If you read my memoirs you might know what I am talking about.
As many other people, my life hasn't been easy.
I have attempted to change and fought to gain control over my destiny many times in my past.
But each time, after a few months of putting into act several strategies people tried before me, I gave up because I thought they were not helping me in any way.
Before turning forty, I hit rock bottom again. Except for this time I had only two choices:
To fight for my life or let it go once it for all.
As you might guess, my decision was to fight like never before and if I am not successful I'll make it over with because I had no real purpose in this world.
Since that moment I have invested my whole time into this final battle.
I have been listening to motivational audio books and messages 24/24. Not for a month, four or ten, but for a year until I started to show some improvements into my thinking patterns.

You might not believe in these things, I didn't use to either, but if you really are intended to change, you'll try UNTIL you succeed. Not for a week, a month, a year or a decade, but until you change.

Changing is a long process.
It took you thirty-five/forty ears to get to this point of non-return, a month invested into changing is a slap in your face.
It took you so many years to become so miserable, what makes you believe that fixing everything that got destroyed withing this period will take you less than two years?
Not even God could do that.
The power is in your hands. You just have to want to see it and use it step by step. Every day, every month, every year.

**
If you appreciated it, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.
But most importantly, if you like reading follow me on Amazon.
If you bought any of my books, please, take two minutes to leave a short (or long) review. Be generous with the stars, I beg of you.
Thank you and see you soon, amazing human being.


4 Comments

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

  1. I have learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly
    price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you put
    to create such a magnificent informative website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you found it useful. I believe it's more than attempt. I am investing all my free time into writing on this blog.

      Delete
  2. I like reading through an article that can make men and women think.
    Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Thank you for taking the time to leave the comment. Most people don't even consider. May the universe always be on your side.

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post