I believe

I recently read some of my old posts.
If I didn't know better, I'd say that they weren't written by me. And they weren't... not by the person I am today.
I lost my cynicism and sense of irony. I laugh, maybe less, but I am happier. I understand more and I want to know more, and more and more. I value different things, I changed my priorities.

I've changed a lot in my life and I will keep changing until my soul will find peace.
In the next post I will write about the movies that helped me grow and understand many things.

Today I believe in miracles.
I believe that you could eat crisps, chips, meat, potatoes and bread/pasta, chocolate, cakes, and whatever you want and keep healthy and in perfect shape. Balance and exercise.
I believe that gentlemen are not extinct and humans are not all aesthetically modified.
I believe people can change completely from a day to another. I believe that chronically unhappy people, drug addicts, alcoholics, criminals could become humans and whole again.
I believe that happiness is a state of mind, therefore a choice. 
I believe that there is someone for each of us in this Universe or in a parallel one.
I believe in respect, tolerance and understanding.
I believe that people still read and appreciate books.
I believe I am a writer and my books will be published.
I believe I'll have my own house with a real fireplace soon. I am that, I am.
I believe you could live alone for whole your life if you like yourself, and never feel lonely.
I believe that strangers could make you feel important, even more often than your parents/family can.
I believe in honesty and purity of mind and soul.
I believe that women can be sexy without being naked.
I believe in God, El, Allah, Buddha, Krishna or whatever he/she's called.
Today I believe in Love; in second, third, fourth and so on chance, so I am taking them all. Despite the fact I've never met a man who knew what love is.



Maybe it will take me some more years until I'll believe in Santa Claus again, but for now, I believe I'll have a glass of red wine.

I wish you all peace of mind. Wherever you are. Whomever you might be with. No matter your size, height or weight; You are beautiful; so love yourself and others will follow.
And please, start believing in something, just chose a good thing.


Please, if you appreciated, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook, or on the other blogs I own: Carpe Diem De gustibus non est disputandumPovestea Isabellei, and on LinkedIn.
Thank you for your visit. See you soon, amazing human being.

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post