Facebook: I am the victim of abuse and you punished me

On the 25th of July 2021, Facebook has given me a warning that only I can see and I am not happy. 
Not happy at all. 

This is an unjust action and after so many of this kind on my pages, posts, ads etc. it feels like persecution. 

I was the victim and they punished me. They made me pay. Again. 



I am tired of being punished based on reports made by people that want do to harm on purpose, just because I didn't reply to their messages, I didn't press the like button, didn't fall in their arms when they showed ill affection and such. 

Every time someone gets upset with me, they report me to Facebook. 
It's not my content they report, it's me. 
It's personal. 
Every single time my content was blocked, hidden, removed unfairly etc. coincides with a situation in which I was either abused or harassed. 
After I've been maltreated - both in private and in public - Facebook partnered with the bully. 

In 2018 Facebook marked my author page as spam and remove all its content without warning. 
It took me months to have it reinstated. 

This happened after I refused the 'advances' of a fellow author. 
He wasn't in a good place and asked for my help. I wasn't in a position to help, so I pointed him to where he could find help. 
But he wouldn't leave me alone. 
One day he asked if he could sleep with me in his imagination. 
It wasn't appropriate and I made it clear as politely and kindly as possible. I didn't want to encourage him. Play with his feelings. 
He was so, so offended. 
Jumped at my throat. No mercy. 
Can't remember what he said... He couldn't hurt me then, I was grieving my father. 
There wasn't any room in my heart for more pain. 

I wish I'd kept those messages and public comments. 
I could have reported him, but I didn't even consider that. He was in pain, I understood and left him in peace, after I blocked him, of course.  
Didn't want to risk another fallout. 

The next thing I know, Facebook removes all the content of my author page (where he contacted me). All of it. 
Years of hard work. 

Then it blocked another page, and another and so on. 
I kept writing and asking what was going on. Why? 
No answer. 

During my 11 years of membership on Facebook, I was harassed, bullied, abused, and defamed way too many times. 
I am not the only one, in fact, I am sure that I am one of the millions who had to endure Facebook's oversights. 

I won't stand for it this time. 
I am going to keep publishing until this goes away. 

I am a pacifist, I support and spread love, and I encourage forgiveness and compassion. 
I am a good person to the core and my posts don't infringe on any rules. 

I am tired, so tired of being abused by frustrated and evil people. 
Stop, please, stop. 

We are living in a world where the survival of the fittest is believed to be a good 'natural' selection. 
Darwin's evolution theory doesn't make much sense to me. 
I am not smart enough to understand what led this brilliant man to such conclusions.  
 
But I do agree with him: I am not fit for this society. 
I am not fit for Facebook, and I am not fit for the world. I shouldn't be out there, in public, to the mercy of evil. 
But I am a writer in virtual reality. 
I need to be able to share my work with people somewhere. 

I denounce all Facebook actions on my accounts as abusive and discriminatory. 
Mistakes can happen, and they happen, Facebook, but you excel at making them. 

When you block my content and give me warnings based on absurd reports, you partner with the bad guys, the ones that harassed and bullied me. 
Because no good person would report my activities on Facebook. 
There would be no reason for that. 
No reason at all and you can verify that. 

Investigate my account. I officially invite you to do so. 
Show me the crime you are accusing me of. 

I am a respectful person. 
I am the victim and you are making me pay not twice, but 100 times more than the abuser.  
I am tired. 

It's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep because I am so, so very tired of being punished for being and doing good. 
Exhausted. 
I am a pacifist, Facebook, but I won't bow my head and cry in silence again. 
I want my cry to be heard this time. 
I'll keep writing and never stop denouncing your wrongdoings on my account. 

I am a reasonable person, I know you are trying to make Facebook a safe place, but you are very far from doing it right. 

Stop the persecution. Stop it now, please.  
Take the warning off. 

Is there a lawyer out there who would be willing to give me advice on this? 
 
I am so, so, tired. 
I am a full-time carer, I should be sleeping, resting, and charging my batteries for a new day at work. 
Instead, I am here (5am now - England's time), writing about a silly thing. 
A silly thing that harms my reputation and hinders me from helping others. 
 

Thank you so much for your visit. 

Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon? 

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

Credit pictures
Some are from Pixabay, and some others from PNGtree

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post