Happy Women's Day!

Happy women's day to all women in the world! 

Some of us were born in a woman's body, and some others were not that lucky (or unlucky, depending on the side you are on) - but if we feel women, we are women. 
However, this is not a subject that I can have a discussion around, 'cause I do not know enough and it's not my place.
Oh, how I wish we were all kind and understanding people. But we are not. 
Utopia. 

I have written about women's struggles, fights and all sorts of these terrible situations women were in in the past... many still are in various parts of the world. Even next to you, maybe. 


People should not be defined by their colour, religion, gender, sexual inclination, knowledge, nationality and so on, but by their #humanity... by their capacity to reason, #love and #respect for themselves and for others.

To me, a woman or a man is a person who respects others and treats them just the way they would like to be treated. 
Well... unless you are a masochist, a sadist, a cannibal and such... don't do that unto others. Please, don't. 
So many variables in human nature. 
Too many to ever be able to say or write the right things so you could avoid offending others... And when you have no intent on doing that... it's twice as bad. 
What is right for you, might be wrong for others. 
Yet, there are things that shouldn't be up for debate. Like the difference between good and evil. 

Anyway, these days people accuse others of doing unspeakable things. 
We witness wars, exploitation, and all sorts of abuse... 
Those who are guilty should be brought to justice... but those who are not...? 
Why ruin careers, why ruin lives, why destroy people with lies and false accusations? 

It is a strange world we are living in. 
No, this chaos did not start now. No. It's always been this way, but, nowadays, the internet makes us more aware of so many despicable behaviours. 
I am appalled and I cannot tell for sure who is the victim and who is the oppressor... the culprit. 
Everybody seems to be right and everybody seems to be lying. 
Who to punish, who to praise? 

Because of that, real victims and real monsters walk among us. 
The God who tells you to kill in his name is not a God I believe in. 

It is sad, worrying, and terrifying, but what can one person do? 
Can anyone change someone else? 
No. 
We can't even change ourselves. 

What a f*** up post! 
It was supposed to be funny. 
It is all BUT funny. 
Hilariously not funny. 
Sorry. 
I am tired. 

But hey, today is the 8 of March. 
In my country (Romania) and others around the globe, today is Women's Day! 
So... be happy, woman in the form and woman in the soul. 
I love you. 
Just don't try to kill me for that. 
Because if you do try... 
Why in the world would you do that? 
Don't you have something better to do? 
Really! 

To be honest, in Romania, women's day is more of mother's day. So, if you're not a mother, you are a woman. 
F*** up, right? 
On that note, it is not my day. It's everybody's day. 
From bad to worse. 
I must stop. 

Cheers, 
8th of march heart


Thank you so much for your visit. 

Have you read any of my stories and liked them?
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon? 

📚

If you haven't read my books and are interested in doing so (English+Romanina), feel free to click on this link. It will take you to an external page (Amazon). 

The e-books in Romanian, signed with Cristina Gherghel (no longer Cristina G.), can be found here (Google Play)

Were you looking for my author blog? 

Credit pictures
Some are from Pixabay, and some others from PNGtree

In case you are feeling generous and would like to help an author help others, click here. 
It will take you to PayPal. 
No amount is too little. 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post