We are Aliens - Election Day in the UK

I know nothing about politics but this general election in the country I work in at the moment worries me a lot.
I couldn't write anything today because of that.
First we had the Brexit Referendum that made us, foreign people, feel undesired, now we have the elections.
If the Conservative wins, what's going to happen to those who don't own a British Citizenship?

I am worried, but what can I do?
English people have the right and duty to decide. Hopefully, the principled party will win.
However, which one is the right one for us, immigrants? Do we count at all? 

I won't go into details, I am not entitled.

What I would like to highlight is that I am not a guest in this country. I am a worker. I wash, cook, serve, and clean after myself.
Nobody offers me anything for free. I don't ask and I don't need it because I make my own way and earn an honest living.
But mostly, I pay taxes like every native.
I might be a visitor, but I am not a guest.
And there are others like me. Aliens. Who worry about their future.
I don't think it's fair.

But what's fair in this world? 

Anyhow, God Save the Queen and may the universe be on our side. 

**
If you appreciated it, don't hesitate to like, share, comment, or join me on Facebook.
But most importantly, if you like reading follow me on Amazon.
If you bought any of my books, please, take 2 minutes to leave a short (or long) review. Be generous with the stars, I beg of you.
Thank you and see you soon, amazing human being.


Image from Pixabay

Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post