Massive Free Books Promotions for a Good Cause

I have to admit again that publishing a book is not enough to make it seen. I don't write for vanity.
Without advertising, an author who intends to make a living from this will never make it.
So I stopped writing to learn how to do this properly.

Besides my body and soul, I have invested all my saving in my books. If they don't sell, I wasted 4 years of my life and all my finances. I can't let this happen. I can't afford it really. It's vital for me.

I write because it's a dream I never dared to dream before, but mostly, I write to provide a better life and basic amenities for my octogenarian parents. 
This has always been my main purpose. 

I have a day job, but I am not able to provide for them and maintain myself with this salary. I need more and I work for it very hard. Night and day really. I don't do anything else but writing, studying and working. There is no weekend or not feeling like doing it for me.
I HAVE TO DO IT. For my parents because I love them very much.

So, as I said, I believe in my stories. I think they are fascinating and profound because my soul is in all of them. My style is unique and nostalgic. Therefore, I am going to focus on worldwide promotions.

I have set up new social network accounts on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram (you name it).
I also set up new email accounts to reflect my status of author. To be honest, I just wanted my name, but they were all taken so my new accounts contain: authorcristinag.
That is actually also the name of my new blog where I am going to post all the promotions that are coming up in September 2017.
If you like reading, I invite you to subscribe to keep up to date with all the initiatives I am preparing. 
I am also going to publish many excerpts, chapters of some very interesting books I am working on. 
I am not going to rest until my books are in the hands of many people. This is the only thing that counts for me.

So, starting with 22nd up to 29th of September 2017, all my eBooks will free for download. In sequence. Not all at the same time. Some will be on the same date, others will be... alone.

I don't know which part of the world you live in, but it doesn't matter what's your mother tongue, reading in English will help you improve your pronunciation, but not only.

Please note that I am not asking you to read if you don't like it. But if you know someone who likes it, share my posts/books with them.

Blessings.




Post a Comment

Do not be shy, leave a sign. I prefer nice words, but critics are welcome too. Do not spam, do not insult (me or others), avoid being vulgar. Respect is a MUST! Ps. If you don't see your comment right away, is because it needs my approval before becoming public, so don't waste your time insulting, nobody will ever know (besides you).

Previous Post Next Post